The Capacities Kids Need to Succeed:
The following summarizes our expectations and goals for young people.
- Positive Self Identity
- Educational, Employment, Social, Emotional, and Cultural Competencies
- Community Involvement
- Health, Fitness, and Well-Being
- Moral Compass
Some of the Programs we offer:
Programs provide excellent opportunities for career exploration and educational advancement, while helping young people aspire to future success in their lives.
- Prepare for College: Helping our teens to succeed and say I am going to college.
- SMART moves: Intervention and prevention program that teaches youths to say no to negative influences and yes to live healthy lifestyles.
- Tutoring and homework help in all school related subjects
- Volunteering Opportunities: Teaching our youth about volunteering and the significance it can have on the community
- Outreach Transportation. We pick up members from four different school districts using our youth passenger vans.
- Environmental Projects: Collaboration with local businesses to help the planet and our environment while making partnerships in our community.