Established at the Dashaway Club in Hartford, CT in 1860, the philosophy of the Boys & Girls Club movement now 157 years in the making, currently has more than 4,000 Club sites and serves over 4 million youth participating worldwide. As a member of a National Organization, it is our commitment and obligation to support the goals and objectives of Boys & Girls Clubs of America. We must be a member in good standing and represent both our local and national organization in a positive an productive manner. This is accomplished by excellent volunteer Board commitment and participation, strong organization leadership, professionally qualified and trained staff and financial support base necessary to sustain and maintain safe and quality programs for all youth who participate in the Club year round programs. The Boys & Girls Club of Stanton, founded in 1975, is a proud member and partner of Boys & Girls Clubs of America. The current facility, which was built in 1982, was a built by two Stanton business men, Peter Muth of Orco Block and Robert Pralle of Oak Mills. These two gentlemen with the Board of Directors and many other committed individuals made a safe environment for the children in and around the Stanton community.